Saturday, June 18, 2011

the birthday suit

Every year I treat myself to a birthday dress. That may sound excessive, but I assure you it's not. Sometimes I find gems in the prom dress clearance rack. Other times I search the back of my closet for never-worn pieces. One time I bought a dress for what I hoped would be a Christmas party dress. It became a birthday dress, instead. And it only cost me $13. Thirteen dollars!
You can't beat that with a stick.
This year was a combination of a new dress I bought at Macy's and one that I bought a year ago and never wore.
The week was kind of a mess (mostly involving a disastrous road trip), but at least I had a great wardrobe.
And some equally great shoes.



Dress: American Rag for Macy's. Shoes: Steve Madden (also seen here). Necklace: Forever 21. Earrings: Charlotte Russe


Johnny V's chocolate sampler. You can't go wrong with chocolate anything.




Dress: Forever 21. Shoes: Levity via DSW. Clutch: DSW. Earrings: Charlotte Russe.

No comments: