Thursday, June 2, 2011

shopaholic

It has been a while since I've posted. I've been busy with work and other life-related things.
And I've been shopping. A good bit.
So I will share some recent buys that I am totally loving right now.


Shorts: Old Navy Tank: Forever 21

I found these shorts at Old Navy. They fit great, they feel great, they look great, and the length is great. What more can I say?
As for the basic white tank, I had to snag one. I'm always so busy buying colorful tops and tanks assuming that I must have a basic white tank somewhere so there's no need to buy one. Much to my surprise I didn't really own a basic white tank.
Well now I do.



Dress: Forever 21

A contender for a birthday dress! Can you say fabulous?!



Jacket: Forever 21

I have been wanting a structured blazer for quite sometime now, but with this unbearable South Florida heat I figured it would be pointless.
And then I found this baby at Forever 21. It's beautiful AND light enough to wear out on a nice summer night. Love. And the back detail is great, too.



Tote: Target


Who doesn't love a good beach tote?? I've been looking for one of these, too. I wanted something basic, simple, small, efficient. $2.50 for this lovely little tote at Target. $2.50! Go buy yourself one! Or three!

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

LV said...

Love the shorts, so cute! that is a great dress too. Love it!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Chicca said...

The lace jacket is absolutely amazing!!!Love it!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/