Thursday, May 24, 2012

currently loving: tastes of summer

summer is upon us!
my sweat informed me of that many weeks ago.
it is (arguably) my favorite season. one that I fill with numerous beach trips, lots of grilling and outdoor eating, plenty of summer dresses and tons of fun, bright color.
my birthday falls in summer and a fantastic trip awaits (in a month or so, anyway).
bring it, summer. bring it.

YOLO's espresso ice cream sandwich with white chocolate cinnamon sauce.


Tangerine toenails and hot pink flip flops.
Color: New York Color in Sunny Side Up. Flip flops: Old Navy.

Totally should have purchased this, but I was practicing self-control for once.
Dress: Target. Necklace: Key West Shell Warehouse. Bracelet: gifted, Kameleon.

Homemade granola and greek yogurt parfaits.

Mojito tuesdays! With plenty of fresh limes, mint, and a mint simple syrup.

No comments: