Tuesday, December 6, 2011

stockpile

Photobucket

While the Extreme Couponing ladies are stockpiling mounds of groceries in their garages, bathrooms, and bedrooms, I'm stockpiling clothes.
Yes, clothes.
I don't know why it is and I can't really help it. I'll find myself shopping and purchasing fantastic pieces only to have them sit in my closet for months.
I think, "well it'll come in handy some day!"
And it does. So that's good.
I originally bought this dress and jacket back in June, because I considered using it as a birthday dress.
It did not become a birthday dress, but worked beautifully as a dress for dinner with the husband for his birthday.
And because it was nice and flowy, it allowed for me to stuff my face and not have to suck the tummy in too much.
Always an important feature!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress, Jacket, Necklace (turned inside out), Purse (turned clutch): Forever 21.
Sandals: Rampage / DSW

No comments: