Thursday, February 16, 2012

currently loving: fall 2012

And now my humble look at New York Fashion Week.
Which included so many fantastic pieces, so many incredible collections, so many great things that I absolutely cannot do it justice with one measly post.
Nor will I really be able to cover all of those great things.
Instead I'll share some of my favorites.
A small, small select few in a big, big ocean of fall fashion.
These Fall 2012 collections were nothing I expected, but everything I loved: romantic, beautiful, elegant, rich in dark color, and above all, confident. Is there a better word to describe a pantsuit??
Except for maybe fierce.
Speaking of, I need to get my hands on one. ASAP.

Always breathtaking and inspiring Marchesa.


Equally beautifully J. Mendel. The gloves, the furs, the shapes!

3.1 Phillip Lim, for the chic and bad ass working girl

Sachin + Babi, leather and legs



Elie Tahari for the real woman, fo real.

Naeem Khan shines.


Donna Karan and her brilliant top hats FTW.


Jill Stuart, sheer and beautiful.

For more (see also: better, more detailed, bigger) coverage: NY Mag and Style.com.
Happy eye candy!

No comments: