Thursday, October 20, 2011

ch-ch-changes

Photobucket

The past 4 days were nothing but rain, cloudy skies, and crap.
And I love a rainy day as much as the next person - when I don't have to actually do anything.
Work, driving, errands, carrying my scared-of-leashes puppy: all inconveniences.
But when I woke up this morning, the sun had finally come out to play and it was a perfect, beautiful 66 degrees.
In south Florida?? In mid-October??
I love it!

Photobucket

This called for a trip to the dog park and my favorite lightweight button-down.
Even though it has a plaid-like pattern, this shirt is really a basic staple for me.

Photobucket

Shirt: Forever 21. Jeans: Old Navy. Sunglasses: Forever 21. Belt: I have no idea. Flip Flops: Old Navy.

Photobucket

being a ham.

Paired with a pair of skinny jeans (I've had a whiplash-enducing love/hate relationship with) and some basic flip-flops (because it still is Florida after all), it was one lovely afternoon.
And Sandy made some friends! Not that you can tell from the picture below, but still..

Photobucket

No comments: